National Steel City (NSC) is pleased to announce we have been selected by Alabama Power Company (Birmingham, Alabama), a subsidiary of The Southern Company (Atlanta, Georgia), as General Contractor for the installation of particulate-control equipment at units 8-10 of the William Crawford Gorgas Power Station in Parrish, Alabama. At Gorgas, NSC’s contracted scope of work includes: structural steel, system ductwork and fabric filter installation. Work began in January 2014 and will continue into the summer of 2015. For more information visit www.nationalsteelcity.com.
- Connected Plant
- NYPA's iSOC: The Path to a Digital Utility
- Innovative Tool Monitors for Damaging Impacts and Vibration
- Bill Codifying Federal Role in ICS Cybersecurity Clears House
- Tests Incorporating AI in Coal Plant Boiler Combustion Tuning Reap Big Results
- Rethinking the Service Delivery Model for Guaranteed Outcomes