It's no small secret we at National Steel City obsess over safety - constantly thinking of how to improve upon our already impeccable safety record. Today, we are proud to launch a game-changing initiative in industrial corporate safety: SAWHORSE.
Safety At Work, Home, Office, Recreation, Safety Everywhere is a dynamic awareness program designed to heighten education and awareness, as well as foster a culture of safety, for our employees no matter where they are: from office or project work sites, in recreational environments, or at home.
By instilling a culture of safety awareness, our employees will continue to make smarter safety decisions wherever they may be. From SAWHORSE safety ideas and tips printed on pay stubs to 24/7 security training by specialists from FDRsafety, our goal is to keep our employees ‘always-on’ and safety top-of-mind.
Looking ahead to 2015, National Steel City will maintain its focus on the nation’s Electric Utility industry. Our work scope includes:
• Turbine buildings associated with Gas-Fired Simple and Combined Cycle units;
• Installation of Heat Recovery Steam Generators;
• Installation of Air Cooled Condensers;
• Heavy Haul and Rigging Installation Packages;
• Major equipment setting packages, including: Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Transformers; and
• Continued support of environmental compliance projects.
Heading to Electric Power April 21-23 in Chicago? My team and I look forward to seeing you. You will find us in Booth #1007 and get stamped to win a new Harley!
To continued success in 2015!
Chief Executive Officer
National Steel City